Sunday, March 20, 2011

viareggio.

Time seems to be disappearing. How is it passed midnight? How is it March 21st?

Anyway today I saw dancing jelly fish, wackadoos in costumes, and the beach. I danced, I sang, I ate, I relaxed, I smoked (just a tiny cigar, its a culture experience).

Each day is an adventure.

I need to remember to live the rest of my life how I do now. When I'm thirty, forty, fifty, sixty years old, I will think back to my nineteen- wow I'm still a teenager year-old self and remember how I lived for four months. When I walk in the streets here, I realize that I am passing all of the Italians and think to myself, why am I in a rush? I make plans here, but also roll with the punches. I feel like yes man, never saying no to explore different places with my friends. I eat guilt-free. I work out because I enjoy it, plus its a great way to explore. I talk to everyone, like my dad does, and meet all sorts of people. I learn about them, their lifestyles, their culture, which is all really interesting to me. I can't wait for my interviewing class for journalism. Anyway, I ensure that I smile genuinely everyday. Thats not such a hard task being in Italy.

One of my friends asked the other day, "You really make sure each day is an adventure don't you?" Honestly, I couldn't imagine any other way.





No comments:

Post a Comment