Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Free Day

This morning I went for a run. I actually thought it would a little more difficult being that the night before was St. Patricks Day, the 150 Year Anniversary of Italy being United, and it was the last day of classes before spring break. I love the park I go to with it's carnival rides and green grass that lines the Arno. I ran across the bridge and found the cutest wedding dress in a little shop. It was strapless and had a pretty swirling stitched bodice with a creamy silk band then a shirt that fell above mid calf. It was gorgeous.

Anyway... after I got back to my room and relaxed a bit, I set off for Mama's Bakery with a friend. Its my little piece of home in Florence where I can get an endless cup of american coffee and a scope of tuna with bagel chips (and of course a little cupcake or cookie for dessert).

We had a nice little walk after, and finished planning our trips for spring break, which I am really excited about. Tomorrow, I will be in Verona with another friend. I remember being there when I was just 15 years old. I only had a few hours there the first time, and I can't wait to return and hopefully have some flashbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment