Tuesday, March 15, 2011

happy for now, happy for whats to come

I officially have less than two months left, and I still have so much to look forward to: Sorrento, Capri, Naples, Pompeii, All over Sicily, Verona, Bologna, Venice...

I am anticipating Thursday, which will start spring break off with a bang with fireworks. Aside from being St. Patrick's day, that is the 150th anniversary of Italy being unified, a new national holiday here.

After that is Spring Break, which I am excited about.

Then there are only four days left of March, and April is when the weather gets warm, and I go to more beachy areas and to southern Italy.

Then I have my last bittersweet days here before I go home and see my family and friends and sleep in my bed that I miss so much. I know home will have my attention for about three days until I want to come back to Italy, but I will have summer beach days to look forward to in between working (hopefully in Belmar again) and a co-op and an online class (not too bad).

Then in the fall, I will be excited for my field hockey season and to catch up with who ever I didn't over the summer.

Then in the spring, I go off to Monterey Bay for a semester, hopefully spring breaking in either Alaska or Hawaii.

Then I get a summer of fun and one last semester at Ramapo before I enter the real world as an aspiring journalist.

Its scary how this is all planned out. I am a little more spontaneous in everyday life, but looking at the big picture, its nice to have things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment