Tuesday, March 15, 2011

language barrier

There are some things in life that a person does not need language for. Everyone is on the same page, no matter the language you are fluent in like watching a soccer player kick a nice goal. In "Mean Girls," Cady says that she likes math because its the same in every language ("That's beautiful.") A dog yelped in the Piazza today, and everyone turned.

Unfortunately, midterms are like that. No matter what language you speak, around March, the libraries seem to overcrowd like the gyms after New Years.

I won't lie I balanced out the hours of studying with some shopping, getting gifts for friends and family I knew I would need to get eventually. Spreading my gift buying over the weeks was definitely the right way to go.

Kind of abrupt, but I need to get back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment