Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday, Monday

Monday was good to me. I had one midterm today, Introduction to Mass Communication, which I think I aced. I was surprised it only took 30 minutes. Having a noon class is perfect, waking up slow but still getting out early enough to enjoy the day.

After my favorite salad, I went to my favorite study spot. The sun was out, my feet were up, the Duomo was in sight. After some studying and a gelato and, oh wait, more studying (its midterm time), I went to a friends flat to catch up. It seems so old school for me to yell up to her opened window to let me in.

Then, I was off to yoga. I was walking and walking, thinking and thinking, and looked up. Uh oh. Where am I? A good fifteen minutes of backtracking later, I finally entered into my yoga class, which just started.

Yoga is a nice, relaxing activity to recoup from the weekend and empty my brain before the school week. Well, maybe empty isn't the word with midterms coming up; I'm always so scared I will end up blanking out.

A late dinner and a shower and the day is done.

I can't believe there's only two months left.

No comments:

Post a Comment