Wednesday, March 2, 2011

nutella

I realized I should probably create a list of things I put Nutella on that the "average" person might not think of:

Peaches (suggested by Taylor)
Whipped into read wine
Bananas
Island Bagels at Belmar Bagel
Pineapple
Coconut
Nutella Jelly Sandwich
Nutella Peanut butter Sandwich


Then theres the obvious:

Mixed w/ Rice Krispies - a favorite
Muffin
On Tiramisu
Pizzelles
Between two shortbread cookies
bread
those little toasts that italians love
icecream cone
crepes
waffles
strawberries
cupcake
this list goes on and on

2 comments:

  1. Let me just tell you, I LOVE Nutella. It is the most delicious thing in all of existence. Perhaps you remember the embarrassing story I told on the (second?) day of class about me accidentally ordering a cup-full of Nutella? Yeah, I understand your obsession. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i remember. it really is amazing. i mean i have had a love with nutella at home too.

    ReplyDelete