Saturday, March 5, 2011

runners report

I just came back from a few mile work out (I'm not counting). My destination was a park that all of my program leaders recommended. It was beautiful. This morning, it was nice and warm out. I ran alongside the Arno for miles. It was nice to feel soft ground beneath my feet instead the same old, same old pavement. I found a nice patch of grass to do my floor workout. I learned the names of 3 dogs and played with all of them, one of which was a Jack lookalike (a Border Collie). I ran through a carnival complete with nuts, hot dogs, bumper cards, and bounce houses. There is so much to see, so much to do in this "village" as they call it ("Now Rome, Rome is a city..." my professor says). I couldn't picture myself anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment