Saturday, February 19, 2011

cocco e ciocolato

Coconut and chocolate gelato is the most superior gelato flavor combination, and I will tell you why.

When getting a gelato, the same question runs through my head, do I want something fruity or chocolatey? Dear I say more?

Also, the texture is amazing. The coconut gelato is creamy with bits of real coconut in each bite, literally, each bite. Then the chocolate is not only whipped perfectly, small crunchy bits of chocolate are also whipped in.

The two together compliment each other beautifully. A rich chocolate with a fresh and cool coconut flavor.

I cannot believe I just blogged about gelato. A better something to admit: I cannot believe I just bought a large.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fantastic! I am a big fan of coconut. What is your favorite gelato spot in Florence? GROM has been my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post about gelato! I find myself in the same flavor predicament on pretty much a daily basis. I live right next to Gelateria dei Neri, so gelato eating has become a regular hobby. I have yet to try coconut, but that will definitely be next on my list!

    ReplyDelete