Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cioccolata



All week, I have been walking through Santa Croce looking at these amazing chocolates. As I ran to class the other day, I grabbed some overpriced hot chocolate that was worthy of me breaking open the styrofoam and licking it clean.

Today, I spent some time with a couple friends really looking around. We ran from stand to stand from sample tray to sample tray. I haven't felt that "kid in a candy store" feeling this much since I was five and discovered Toys R Us.

Savoring each delicious bite, I was in my element.

Me "Milk chocolate or dark chocolate on my fruit? This is a crucial decision. When are we going to be here again?"

Friend "Probably tomorrow. I'll be the voice of reason."

Finding out that the fair was open until Sunday was definitely the highlight of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment