Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tourists

One thing that I have been trying to do as much as possible is talk with tourists. I have been talking with locals and Americans so much, which I have loved and I made a ton of friends, but talking with tourists is so different. No one visits Freehold, New Jersey, so I never really get the chance to talk with people from all over the world: Sydney to London to Dallas. Plus, helping lost tourists always makes me feel better. Not only do I make someone smile, but I also get the satisfaction of giving someone directions through a "foreign" city, though its not so foreign to me anymore. Plus, I've met some really interesting people from the boys who were studying in Norway I think it was, I met them in Verona. Today, I met people from Texas, Australia, California, and Michigan. I love the diversity, and hope to experience that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment