Saturday, May 7, 2011

The End is Near

Everyone is getting nostalgic. The FUA Farewell party last night was greater than I anticipated. It was in a gorgeous estate with truly vintage pictures everywhere. Having a skit performed and band play outdoors was a great idea. It was nice to see all the people whom I have met the past few months all in one place. Everyone went out afterwards, which was hard after my all-nighter last night, though I did sleep on the Viareggio beaches during the day, getting half sunburned. I did accomplish something to cross of my list of things to do while I am here though.

So its my last Saturday in Florence (for a while), and I am about to figure out which of my clothes are worn down the least to wear. Tomorrow, I will be waking up early, going to the top of the Duomo, and walking the entire city taking pictures. I can't believe this wonderful experience is coming to a close. I really did have the time of my life. I just hope it's not all down hill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment