Friday, April 22, 2011

Dinner

I don't end up cooking on an everyday basis, usually because I would rather be exploring than being in my apartment, but tonight, I cooked.

Don't get me wrong, I love cooking, and sometimes I wish I did it more often, but with so many Trattorias and Osterias (and a mini meal plan), you can eat well without breaking your bank, it is always delicious, and sometimes its just quicker.

But tonight, I got some clams from a fishery down the street, and cooked them with olive oil, wine, and parsley. Then I boiled some baby tomatoes then whipped them with oregano and basil for a sauce and put over whole-wheat spaghetti and sided with fresh whole-wheat scechatta bread (a typical bread that is oiled and salted that I probably spelled wrong).

Delicious.

I will definitely will be cooking more at home, now that I've learned a few things from chefs here and even just eating out. I'm sure my friends and family will like that.

Did I mention that little bakery across the street has pastries too? Yea, I just ran across the street with my change and got dessert.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate this post. I was looking for this information from long time its a fantastic walkthrough, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete